The best time to find out if you need more SAT preparation is before your test — and that makes a free SAT practice test a great place to start.
Here are some sample SAT test questions to give you an idea of what you'll be seeing on testing day!
1. What is the arithmetic mean of the following equations: 6x+3, -x-9, and 4-4x?
2. What are the mean, median, and mode of the following set of numbers? 26, 11, 19, 17, 11, 23, 21
AMean: 19 Median: 17 Mode: 11
BMean: 18 Median: 17 Mode: 23
CMean: 18 Median: 19 Mode: 11
DMean: 17 Median: 19 Mode: 11
EMean: 18 Median: 19 Mode: 12
3. How many possible real solutions for x are there in the following equation: -(x2)+24=2x
EImpossible to determine with provided information
4. Fill in the blanks: Amy felt that the young man had been rather ________ in his response to the professor. She decided that she would contrast him by being ________.
5. Fill in the blank: Many think that the best way to maintain a healthy weight is to show ________ behavior with regards to diet.
6. Fill in the blank: Her ________ style of speech led to lengthy, complicated, and confusing meetings, upsetting her much more ________ superior.
1. The correct answer is D.
2. The correct answer is C.
3. The correct answer is B.
4. The correct answer is A.
5. The correct answer is D.
6. The correct answer is A.