*The following custom content is sponsored by EU Business School.
What skills are required to be a business leader? Companies seek out candidates who are organized, passionate about their organization, lead by example, know how to delegate, communicate honestly and effectively, are responsible and take ownership, and listen well to others.
Becoming successful in business involves learning these essential leadership skills, something EU Business School, an international, professionally accredited business school, excels in and includes in its curriculum.
“EU stands out for its pragmatic and hands-on approach to business education,” said Carl Craen, Vice President and Managing Director of EU Business School. “We use case studies, business simulations, group work and discussion to ensure that students gain practical experience and the business skillset they need to succeed in the international business world. Moreover, top working executives regularly visit EU to give master classes and provide students with real examples of how business is undertaken in companies today.”
Many of EU’s 27,000 alumni work in some of the largest global corporations, such as Google, Sony, Amazon, and Ernst & Young, and are based all over the world.
“Through interaction with peers and faculty alike, students gain multicultural understanding, which is essential in today’s globalized business world,” said Craen.
With campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, and online, EU Business School offers English-taught foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, and MBA programs in subjects that foster entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership, and are highly sought-after by businesses. These include, among others, business administration, communication and public relations, international business, digital business, sports management, marketing, finance, and enterprise.
Students find themselves engaged in real-world business environments through company visits and guest speaker events, gaining insights into how companies really work, and thereby giving them a competitive edge in today’s fast-paced business world.
By the Numbers
- Ninety-three percent of those with a bachelor’s degree and ninety-one percent of master’s and MBA graduates from EU Business received a job offer within six months after graduation.
- EU Business School offers a diverse, multicultural environment representing 162 nationalities.
- Forty-six percent of EU alumni work in leadership and managerial roles.
- Fifty-four percent of bachelor’s degree graduates and 52 percent of master’s and MBA graduates found work abroad.
- Fifty-four percent of EU Business graduates are women.
- Twenty percent of graduates hold CEO positions.
- Thirty-one percent of graduates are entrepreneurs.
- Twenty percent of graduates work in family businesses.
Diverse Industries and Job Opportunities
Graduates of EU Business School have found success in in-demand industries such as IT, internet and technology, financial services, investment, and banking, hospitality, sports and leisure, marketing, advertising and media, business consultancy, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, and consumer goods, among others. Some of the most popular job opportunities for EU graduates include:
- Business development and sales (sales executive, account manager, sales manager/consultant)
- Marketing (digital marketing executive, customer experience manager, brand or product manager)
- Finance (chief financial officer, investment analyst, financial controller)
- Project management (project manager, project coordinator)
- Consulting (business analyst, consultant); and
- Business operations (operations manager, general manager, operations officer, private banking associate)
Beyond Graduation: Global Alumni Network
EU Business School alumni are supported throughout their careers to promote professional growth. Their global alumni community brings together like-minded professionals to share their experiences and industry insights, collaborate, and conceptualize new entrepreneurial projects, business opportunities, and career advancement. Active members can talk to industry experts, find a business partner, promote their products or services, recruit top talent for their organization, and boost their career opportunities. They also have access to a directory of classmates, mentoring tools, job boards, interest groups, events, and more.