On this week’s episode
- On this episode of You Have a Cool Job, we talk to wedding photography duo Casey Wigotow and Vanessa Miranda. The two run Two One Photography, which Casey started 10 years ago before Vanessa joined her.
- Casey tells the story of how she got into wedding photography and launched her business, and Vanessa shares how she came into the picture.
- The two share what it’s like to be inserted into this big day for a couple and their family, and what they love about capturing these special moments.
- Casey is getting married herself this month, and discusses what it’s like to be on the other side of the process.
- Vanessa and Casey also talk about the business of wedding photography and how they acquire clients. Due to the nature of the business, they explain how their marketing is mainly through word-of-mouth.
About the show
You Have a Cool Job is a podcast hosted by Taylor Sienkiewicz from Peterson’s. The show highlights professionals who have a unique, interesting, uncommon, or otherwise cool job.
Our goal is to motivate you and show how interesting, fulfilling, and anything-but-average your career can be, and we’ll do this by talking with people who took a path less traveled. We ask these fascinating individuals how they got to where they are in their career based on their education, experience, and influences; why they love their job; and lots more.
If you like what you’re hearing, check out these resources to get plugged in.
Subscribe to receive an email containing each podcast episode of You Have a Cool Job as they’re released.
Learn more about Casey and Vanessa’s work here.
Have a nomination for the show? Drop a line here.