Kennesaw State University -- Coles College of Business Offerings OverviewStudents seeking opportunities, a real world yet innovative education, and a clear path to success should look no further than Kennesaw State. Coles College of Business has been recognized by "BusinessWeek," "Fortune," "NY Times," "Entrepreneur" magazine, and "U.S. News and World Report" as a top business school. The M.B.A. program was just ranked by "Businessweek" as the #1 M.B.A. program in Georgia among public institutions, in a ranking based on student responses, directors poll, and GMAT scores, to name a few of the measures. Acknowledgements such as this can only be achieved with world-class faculty members, applied learning, talented students, and successful graduates making their marks on the world.
Undergraduate DegreesUndergraduate degrees include: - Accounting
- Information Systems
- Online Bachelor degrees Coles has offerings in: - Professional Sales
- Internal Audit
- Executive Education
- Information Assurance
Graduate DegreesGraduate degrees offered include: - Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA, Web MBA, Executive MBA, Dual MBAs & more)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Master of Accounting (MAcc) Kennesaw State University is the third largest university in Georgia, offering 80 graduate and undergraduate degrees, including doctoral degree programs in education, business, and nursing, and a new Ph.D. in international conflict management. Kennesaw State University is a comprehensive, residential institution enrolling over 26,400 students from more than 130 countries. It is located on 200+ picturesque acres in suburban North Atlanta.
Points of PridePoints of pride at Coles College include: - Coles College is among the top 1.1% of business schools world-wide that maintains accreditation in both business and accounting by AACSB International, the world's largest accreditation association for business schools.
- Designated a national center of academic excellence and information assurance education for 2012-2017 by the NSA and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Coles College is also proud to be a member of the prestigious EFMD -- The European Foundation for Management Development.
- Global Partnerships including CIFAL Atlanta, a regional training center on sustainable development issues for the UN Institute for training and research.
- First Georgia educational institution to achieve Comprehensive Internal Auditing program level status in the Institute's Internal Auditing Educational Partnership.
- Host of the National Collegiate Sales Competition -- the world's largest sales competition for college students.
- Nationally recognized as an academic leader in the field of corporate governance.
- One of only four business schools in the South to win the USASBE's National Model Entrepreneurship Program Awards at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Interested students should visit www.colescollege.com for more information.
Departments & Programs
Degrees & Awards
|Master's Degree Exam||GMAT|
|Master's Degree Requirements||Minimum GPA of 2.8, work experience|
|International Students||Exam||Details||TOEFL: Required||
TOEFL Paper score: 550
TOEFL IBT score: 80
IELTS Paper score: 7