Graduate and Professional Studies in ManagementOnline Newton, MA Private Regional Accreditation
A Comprehensive Coeducational College
Lasell College is a comprehensive coeducational college offering professionally oriented bachelor's and master's degree programs. Lasell's "Connected Learning" approach complements traditional approaches with active learning experiences. The university is known for helping students make the connection between classroom lessons and real life through experiences such as internships, study abroad and service learning. Lasell College offers graduate degrees and graduate certificates in a unique way that caters to student's schedule and is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Online and On Campus
A blended format on campus in the evening and also 100 percent online means courses are flexible by nature. Online courses run in 8-week sessions and on-campus courses are offered at night in a format that combines online learning with face-to-face meetings. Services for graduate students include academic advising, orientation, IT support, library support, and career services. Graduate students have access to a number of facilities including smart classrooms, where faculty and students benefit from the latest technology, the Brennan Library, a graduate student lounge, dining facilities and computer labs.
Convenience and Flexibility
Lasell College is conveniently located in Newton, Massachusetts, at the junction of the Mass Pike and Route 128. Just 8 miles from the cultural, business and health care opportunities of Boston, Lasell's campus is easily accessible by public transportation and offers ample parking near graduate classroom buildings.
Balancing work, school, and daily life can be tough, but with Lasell's flexibility, the college makes it much simpler. Lasell College offers students a master's degree with:
- Rolling admission with straightforward admission requirements
- Affordable tuition of $595 per credit hour
- NO GRE/GMAT required
- 100% Online and on-campus instruction led by knowledgeable leaders and educators in their fields
- Small class sizes with a maximum of 23
- Career services available to all graduate students
- Capstone Experience that integrates knowledge with practical skills to complete a resume-worthy professional internship, paper or project
Application requirements include a completed application, two letters of recommendation, an official academic transcript, a resume and a brief personal statement. International students must also submit a TOEFL or IELTS score. Lasell College reviews applications on a rolling admission basis.
Communication (concentrations in Integrated Marketing Communication, Public
Relations and Health Communication)
- MS: Management (concentrations in Elder Care Management, Human Resources Management, Hospitality & Event Management, Management, Marketing, Non-Profit Management and Project Management)
- MS: Sport Management (concentrations in Sport Hospitality Management, Sport Leadership and Sport Non-Profit Management)
- Professional MBA
- MS: Criminal Justice (concentrations in Emergency Crisis Management, Homeland Security & Global Justice, Violence Prevention & Advocacy and Criminal Justice: Self-Designed Option
Graduate Certificates available in Health Communication, Integrated Marketing Communication, Public Relations, Elder Care Management, Human Resources Management, Management, Marketing, Non-Profit Management, Project Management, Sport Hospitality Management, Sport Leadership and Sport Non-Profit Management.
Lasell College Offers the Following Degree Programs Online
|This school does not offer any online Associate's Degrees|
|This school does not offer any online Bachelor's Degrees|
|This school does not offer any online Doctoral Degrees|
Lasell College Offers the Following Certificate Programs Online
|This school does not offer any online Undergraduate Certificates|